Keeping you safe is our top priority
Information regarding Vaccine Passports
To our valued guests, effective October 22nd 2021, the government of NL has mandated that certified records of full vaccination must be shown to allow access to certain non essential establishments which include Spas.
For all upcoming appointments on October 22nd onwards, please have your NLVaxPass downloaded to scan, or your certified paper copy ready. Vaccination records from another province or territory are accepted. Proof of vaccination must clearly indicate that you are fully vaccinated – 14 days since your last dose of a Health Canada approved Covid-19 vaccine, you must also show valid identification as per gov.nl.ca guidelines.
We thank all of our valued guests for your continued support and cooperation, we look forward to seeing you.
We want to share with you some of the adjustments that we’ve had to make to our spa operations. This is out of an abundance of caution for our staff, our guests and our community. We’ve made many internal changes to our spa procedures but we wanted to share the ones that will affect you at your visit.
- Please come alone to your appointment. We will not be able to accommodate extra family members, children or friends. If they come with you, they will need to wait outside.
- All guests and staff members will be required to wear a mask at this time. If you do not have a mask, you may purchase one from us at the time of your appointment.
- We will be screening all clients upon booking/confirmation of appointments. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. Your appointment will be canceled upon arrival if you are showing any flu like or cold symptoms.
- No shows or cancellations within 24 hours of your appointment will result in a cancellation fee and you will be placed back on the waiting list.
- We ask our clients to arrive to the spa 15 mins prior to your appointment, as always.
- When you come in, we’ll ask that you to sanitize your hands at the entrance of the boutique and proceed to the boutique desk.
- We would like to let you know that for your safety and ours we will not be offering robes, or spa sandals until further notice.
- Our Vitality Room is closed
- Some services may not be available at this time.
- Our change room facilities are closed at the moment. Showers and lockers are not available at this time.
Please know how very important providing excellent service is to us.
We sincerely appreciate your support. This situation has certainly brought on some challenges, but we are determined to rise to the occasion with a positive attitude and high level of professionalism. As these circumstances are ever changing, they will require our constant attention and re-evaluation. We ask that you please be patient with us as we make the necessary adjustments.